White Papers and Research
Download and read for information on independent research, testing, case studies, white papers, and more articles on air quality, health and air purification.
Mercury Vapor Removal Study
Testing demonstrates the effect of Pristine Air Technologies air purification system in removing elemental mercury vapor from the air.
Mercury Vapor Removal Test Highlights
- Reduced mercury vapor by 98% on average, within 1 minute after source was removed
- Reduced mercury vapor by 78% on average, within 1 minute of operation, while mercury vapor was still being continually generated
Vapor Removal Study
Why It’s Important
- Mercury is toxic to humans
- At ambient temperature and pressure, mercury is a silvery-white liquid that readily vaporizes and may stay in the atmosphere for up to a year* (per W.H.O.)
- Mercury vapor is odorless and colorless
IAOMT Report on Mercury In Dentistry
W.H.O. Healthcare Worker Mercury Policy
Understand the danger of ultra-fine particles and how Pristine Air Technology helps to protect you.
- Ultrafine particles can be inhaled directly into the bloodstream
- Particles sized 0.1 micron and below are generally called Ultrafine particles or PM0.1 are also called nanoparticles
- Growing numbers of studies point to ultrafine particles as contributors to lung disease, cardiovascular disease, cancer, central nervous system and brain imparement, and diabetes
- Children and elderly are the most susceptable to ultrafine particle pollution