Hospitals – Medical – Healthcare
Protection from Pathogens & Airborne Dangers
Stop MRSA – Airborne Pathogens such as bacteria and virus infected microorganisms become airborne naturally and through activity in hospital rooms, recovery, operating rooms, hallways, and public spaces. The technology we use has been endorsed by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology for use in dental suites. The MedSafe Air™ Purification system can nearly instantly remove harmful mercury vapor and amalgam particles from the air.
Patent pending technology uses the electrical nature of all life to remove airborne contaminants better than mechanical systems. Testing of the technology by an independent EPA / FDA test lab showed more than 99.999994% bacteria were killed – including listeria monocytogenes, bacillus thuringensis, staphylococcus aureus, and E-coli. Microbes are dead almost instantly.
Testing also shows that MedSafe Air™ technology causes virus infected microorganisms to literally disintegrate themselves when touching the positive collector.”
Unlike HEPA filtration systems or single unit ionizer-collector systems, MedSafe Air™ can clean the air without moving the air.
Power, Protection, Value
- Collects particles ranging in size from 1000 to .001 micron
- Reduces communicability of virus infected microorganisms
- Kills bacteria and mold spores on contact
- Captures mercury vapor & elemental metals
- Removes all organic odors
- Breaks down volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- No ozone created
- No harmful EMI / RFI generated
- Silent, continuous operation
- Lower cost to buy and use than alternative systems
Can Be Installed With Any Ceiling
Drop ceilings | Vaulted ceilings | Smooth ceilings | Open beam / exposed utilities
Drop ceiling – standard 2’ x 2’ or 2’ x 4’ spacing as well as Non-standard tile sizes